Bungalow for 6 people.
The bungalow is equipped with kitchen with their utensils,
refrigerator, spacious dining room, heating, double bedroom, twin bedroom and bathroom.
Terrace with table and wooden benches.
- Large dining room
- Double room
- 2 Room with two beds and a bathroom
- Prices include VAT.
- The plot includes tent or caravan or motorhome and car.
- The prices include monthly car caravan and family unit (parents and children) The plot is personal and not transferable.
- Tourist tax not included 0.50 € per person per day for people over 17 years.
- We do not accept credit cards.
- Payments strong> 40% when booking and the remaining 60% upon arrival.