Rustic bungalow for 4 persons, terrace with table and wooden banks and with a view muy buena.
- kitchen utensils
- Dining room
- Marriage's room
|SINGLES I PRUNÉS||5||93,00€|
- Price per night
- NO pets allowed
Excepte: Easter, bridges, the last weekend of June, July and August.
- Prices include VAT.
- The plot includes tent or caravan or motorhome and car.
- The prices include monthly car caravan and family unit (parents and children) The plot is personal and not transferable.
- Tourist tax not included 0.50 € per person per day for people over 17 years.
- We do not accept credit cards.
- Payments strong> 40% when booking and the remaining 60% upon arrival.