Prunes

4

Check In 16:00h

Check Out 12:00h

Bungalows Prunes

DESCRIPCIÓ

Bungalow Rústic per 4 persones.

Bungalow equipat amb habitació de matrimoni, un altell, cuina amb tots els utensilis bàsics, microoes i TV.

Bany amb banyera.

Porxo amb bancs i taula de fusta.

 

EQUIPAMENT

  • Utensilios cocina
  • Nevera
  • Comedor
  • Calefacción
  • Baño
  • Altillo
  • Habitación de matrimonio

PREUS

CADIRALS 5 100,00€
SINGLES I PRUNÉS 5 93,00€
CANALS 4 105,00€
EL PONT 2 80,00€
CASA RURAL 8 200,00€

 

  • Price per night
  • NO pets allowed

CONDICIONS

OBSERVACIONS GENERALS

  • Prices include VAT.
  • The plot includes tent or caravan or motorhome and car.
  • The prices include monthly car caravan and family unit (parents and children) The plot is personal and not transferable.
  • Tourist tax not included 0.50 € per person per day for people over 17 years.
  • We do not accept credit cards.
  • Payments 40% when booking and the remaining 60% upon arrival.
Book
Restaurant See Restaurant
Specialties +INFO

OFFERS

hooola