El Canal

4

Check In 16:00

Check Out 12:00

Bungalows El Canal

DESCRIPCIÓ

Bungalow for 4 people.

The bungalow is equipped with kitchen with their utensils,

refrigerator, spacious dining room, heating, double bedroom, twin bedroom and bathroom.

Terrace with table and wooden benches.

EQUIPAMENT

  • Utensils
  • Refrigerator
  • Large dining room
  • Heating
  • Double room
  • Room with two beds and a bathroom

PREUS

CADIRALS 5 100,00€
SINGLES I PRUNÉS 5 93,00€
CANALS 4 105,00€
EL PONT 2 80,00€
CASA RURAL 8 200,00€

 

  • Price per night
  • NO pets allowed

From Friday to Sunday
 Cadirals and Canals 5 145€
Canal 4  155€
Pont 2  125€
Casa Rural 8 260€

Excepte: Setmana Santa, ponts, últim cap de setmana de juny , juliol i agost.

Cadiral 01/07/2019 – 15/07/2019 595,00€
Cadiral 15/07/2019 – 31/07/2019 700€
Canal 15/07/2019 – 31/07/2019 735€
Canal  01/07/2019 – 15/07/2019 625€
Singles 01/07/2019- 15/07/2019  554€
Pont 01/07/2019 – 15/07/2019  455€
La casa  01/07/2019 – 15/07/2019  1295€

CANAL  21/08/2019 – 31/08/2019 625€

CANALS 01/08/2019 – 15/08/2019 735€

CONDICIONS

OBSERVACIONS GENERALS

  • Prices include VAT.
  • The plot includes tent or caravan or motorhome and car.
  • The prices include monthly car caravan and family unit (parents and children) The plot is personal and not transferable.
  • Tourist tax not included 0.50 € per person per day for people over 17 years.
  • We do not accept credit cards.
  • Payments 40% when booking and the remaining 60% upon arrival.
Book
Restaurant See Restaurant
Specialties +INFO