El Cadiral

5

Check In 16:00

Check Out 12:00

Bungalows El Cadiral

DESCRIPCIÓ

Cabin for 5 people.

The bungalow is equipped with kitchen and its utensils, refrigerator, dining room, central heating, double room, room with 3 beds and a bathroom.

Terrace with table and wooden benches.

EQUIPAMENT

  • Utensils
  • Refrigerator
  • Dining room with TV
  • Heating
  • Double room
  • Room with 3 beds and a bathroom
  • Terrace with table and wooden benches

PREUS

CADIRALS 5 100,00€
SINGLES I PRUNÉS 5 93,00€
CANALS 4 105,00€
EL PONT 2 80,00€
CASA RURAL 8 200,00€

 

  • Price per night
  • NO pets allowed

From Friday to Sunday
 Cadirals and Canals 5 145€
Canal 4  155€
Pont 2  125€
Casa Rural 8 260€

Excepte: Easter, bridges, the last weekend of June, July and August.

Cadiral 01/07/2019 – 15/07/2019 595,00€
Cadiral 15/07/2019 – 31/07/2019 700€
Canal 15/07/2019 – 31/07/2019 735€
Canal  01/07/2019 – 15/07/2019 625€
Singles 01/07/2019- 15/07/2019  554€
Pont 01/07/2019 – 15/07/2019  455€
La casa  01/07/2019 – 15/07/2019  1295€

CADIRALS  21/08/2019 – 31/08/2019 595€

CADIRALS 01/08/2019 – 15/08/2019 700€

CONDICIONS

OBSERVACIONS GENERALS

  • Prices include VAT.
  • The plot includes tent or caravan or motorhome and car.
  • The prices include monthly car caravan and family unit (parents and children) The plot is personal and not transferable.
  • Tourist tax not included 0.50 € per person per day for people over 17 years.
  • We do not accept credit cards.
  • Payments 40% when booking and the remaining 60% upon arrival.
Book
Restaurant See Restaurant
Specialties +INFO