Casa Rural

8

Check In 16:00

Check Out 12:00

Bungalows Casa Rural

DESCRIPCIÓ

The Cottage sleeps 8 people and is distributed with four double rooms, kitchen, ground fire and a TV.

It is equipped with kitchen utensils, and has to be brought bedding and bath accept blankets.

This year we have made renovation of the rooms upstairs and the kitchen.

Comodidat always thinking with our customers.

Camping Mill Serradell a small island country to be quiet.

EQUIPAMENT

  • Kitchenware

PREUS

CADIRALS 5 100,00€
SINGLES I PRUNÉS 5 93,00€
CANALS 4 105,00€
EL PONT 2 80,00€
CASA RURAL 8 200,00€

 

  • Price per night
  • NO pets allowed

De Divendres a Diumenge
Cadirals i Singles  5  176,50€
Canal  4   186,50€
El pont  2  136,50€
Casa Rural  8 300,00€

Oferta vàlida de Setembre al 21 de Juny ( excepte ponts i festius).


Excepte: Easter, bridges, the last weekend of June, July and August.

CONDICIONS

OBSERVACIONS GENERALS

  • Prices include VAT.
  • The plot includes tent or caravan or motorhome and car.
  • The prices include monthly car caravan and family unit (parents and children) The plot is personal and not transferable.
  • Tourist tax not included 0.50 € per person per day for people over 17 years.
  • We do not accept credit cards.
  • Payments 40% when booking and the remaining 60% upon arrival.
Book
Restaurant See Restaurant
Specialties +INFO

OFFERS

hooola